Tuesday was that day for me. I woke up that morning praying that something good would happen in my life. That something would change. Right then I decided that I don't like being sad. Being sad gets you no where in life and it wont help you in any situation. I went to work with a positive attitude and promised myself not to think any negative thoughts.
That night I was able to serve in the Temple. I begged and pleaded with my Heavenly Father that I would be Becca Hall again and not this sad, negative, angry person. I walked away that night changed. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.
I know who I am. I know that I am a daughter of God and He loves me. I know that no one in this world can make me feel like I am not good enough. Because I am an amazing, wonderful, happy person! I am Becca Hall!
3 comments:
You are SO amazing! I love you!
i so agree! you are great and i love and miss you! lets have a lunch date or something soon
Hooray! I found your blog. Go you.
Post a Comment