Monday, January 30, 2012

"If God brings you to it; He will bring you through it"

January...Oh I am so glad to see you almost behind me. I have felt like this whole month has been against me. I haven't been myself. I have been very pessimistic and everything bothers me. (Not me right?)
I haven't even really told anyone my struggles because I hate to admit something is wrong. I don't like people knowing this part of me. And I guess saying it on the blog..defeats that..oh well. Hey world...sorry I am not Perfect!

For awhile now I have been wanting to write down positive things that happen to me through out the day, in hopes to out weigh my negativity and anger. I have been thinking about them for awhile and just need to do it. And on those hard days I can go back and read them, which hopefully will raise my spirits.
I also hope to add to this daliy. You don't have to read..its more for my benefit :)


  1. I am reminded of this every Monday; when I go to the bathroom at work and see the seat up. Its happy to know that I am the 1st one to use a clean toilet.

  2. Co workers who keep me laughing

  3. Reading blogs; particularly Mandi W, Leah P, and Sister Durr's. Side Note: Mandi if you ever read this...I adore your blog. I started reading it when the twins were born. Lets just say tears streamed down my face and many prayers were said in behalf of your family. I love seeing those boys so healthy and happy. Reminds me constantly that our Heavenly Father is near and does hear our prayers.

  4. Random phone calls from my mom, just seeing if I am okay.

  5. When my dad takes me out to dinner and helps with the "manly" stuff at my house

  6. The Davis and Canasta. Enough said.

  7. Taking the Sacrament

  8. The Temple, the only place I have felt comfort and love for awhile

  9. H-Bugs running hugs

  10. Knowing that I am going to DC in April to see my awesome niece get baptised.

  11. Our new addition to the family, I love new babies.

  12. Having my brother Alan randomly call me (even if I don't pick up all the time) just to talk.

  13. Finally having a talk with Ashlee who sees me for me and still loves me...even if I have been so distant.

  14. Laughing with Amanda about our Ukraine adventures.

  15. Mindy Gledhall, I can listen to her CD and immediately feel better!

  16. Oooo new one..speaking of CD's...Ingrid Michelson's new CD..and her concert in April!

  17. Funny..but phone calls (happy ones) with my customers out of state. I love talking about the weather, University of Utah, and the Jazz. Those old men make me laugh.

  18. Hearing Snap talk about her love for Oakcrest. Rejuvenated mine.

  19. Working out/Running

  20. Pinterest

  21. Weather this winter. Anxiety of driving in snow...none! (so far!)

  22. Random get together with Michelle and Paige. Adore both of them. And LOVE the talks I get to have with Michelle.

More to come :)


Ps this has helped writing them down. If any of you feel down in the dumps..I highly recommend it. These happy/positive moments definitely outweigh any negative thoughts I have been having.

3 comments:

The Winkels said...

Girlfriend! How sweet are you?? Just know that I am returning the favor now by praying for YOU and that your positive attitude will bring you some many deserved blessings! Love ya girl!

Hailey Jones said...

Best! I love this. And exactly what I needed. Especially today

Anonymous said...

Becca, why do we not live together? I just heart you a lot and every time I see you, I just get so happy to be in your presence. And I love reading your blog too!