Its been awhile, oh well! Who even reads blogs anymore? I guess we will find out.
So guess what?! I fell in love with one amazing man and marring him!! Will was a surprise in my life and he came at the perfect time. We met in January of 2012 and I wanted to become friends with this new "brown boy" in my ward.
Not only was he cute but had a personality that everyone gravitated towards. I felt very privileged when he asked me out (even though I may have questioned his cooking skills and he was proving me wrong).
Will has been amazing to me. He taught me what true love is. He has made me realize my potential and all that I can accomplish.
Most important he has taught me to love myself, which is something I have always had a hard time with. I can not wait till I get to marry this man and spend forever with him. I know that it wont be a walk in the park but I know that with God that we can get through it together.





1 comment:
woot woot! I'm late! I don't have you on the new blog...so I can't keep up! Blog! Blog!! :)
Post a Comment