Saturday, November 5, 2011

Grateful Day #5

I am grateful for Kirena Allen. She is a magic maker with my hair. Kirena has such a talent for what she does. Not only am I grateful that she makes my hair look amazing, I am grateful for her true friendship. She genuine cares about me. We may not hang out and yes I may just only see her when she does my hair but I am grateful for those long mornings/afternoons where we can just catch up.

(yes I am a creeper and stole this off her facebook profile!)

She made this headpiece for her spring project last year. AMAZING! Her inspiration was Lady Gaga.

Currently she is a student at Taylor Andrews, I dare you to book an appointment with her before she graduates!!

I love your face Rufio and don't be mad that I stole these pictures!


No comments: