Friday, November 4, 2011

Grateful Day #4

My 1st memory of the Temple is when I went with my parents (I don't know what they were even doing) and they had me wait in the waiting room. I think I was maybe 7?? While getting ready I put on my cleanest dress, made sure my hair was perfect and most importantly I put on my white gloves. I remember while I was in the waiting room I felt special. I felt like I was closer to my Heavenly Father and I could not wait till I could give my recommend to the old guys!

The temple has been such a blessing in my life. I am so grateful that Lord has placed me an area where I have temples surrounding me and I could go any day I want. I love that the Lord has given me an opportunity to serve there every Tuesday. I have become closer to Him and it has made me in a stronger better person!

No comments: