Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Life Via Iphone

I wanted to show you my life since I got my phone in March. Enjoy..a lot a pictures!



Back in March Bunga and I went to visit Domino in Texas. We got there on her b-day and went to this AMAZING mexican resturant. I would go back in a heart beat. I don't even remember what it was called.


This was my dinner. It was awesome!

We went to their State Fair... Look at that awesome beehive.

I want these Toms.

I am obsessed with Utah Football. We went to their Spring Game. I am excited to see how much they have changed on Thursday.

Bin Laden...Dead... Historic Day.

Baby E. I love her and will miss her smiles!

My Brother scored some U2 Tickets. Amazing concert.

Bunga and I back in Texas in May. Dom getting married!!

I was getting ready to move out. I made this my Senior year of High school. Thought I did an amazing job using my burning tool thing. So I had to take a picture before I threw it away.

Went to the Scottish Festival. I love my heritage!


Went to the Outer Banks in North Carolina. You would never find this in Utah. It was a huge room.

On the beach in North Carolina.

While we were in NC we went fishing. Caught a big amount a fish and even a shark! I even got to see dolphins..totally worth the money!

In NC

This is what my foot and leg look like while I run. Exciting.

A few weekends ago we went to this restaurant called Epic. It was so so good. This was our appetizer, flat bread with yummyness on it.

The salad I got there. Check out their menu, http://epiccasualdining.com
They are located in Midvale

As roommates we went to Color Me Mine. If you know me..I have zero talent in the crafty area. When I finished my bowl...my roommates said it looked like 5 year old did it. I was proud!

Then we went to Sweet Tooth Fairy. So far the BEST cupcake shop I have been to in Utah. It will not be the last time i go there!

We got home and made us each a plate so we could try every single cupcake!

I got a new haircut. I love it.


I work there every Tuesday night. Come see me and receive blessings! :)

It was H-Bugs birthday. She turned two.

I love anything cupcake..

After I got my Color Me Mine bowl back. 7 year old work or 25 year old work??

Story time: So I got this bike for my birthday in 2009. I maybe have riden it twice. This past Saturday I thought I should put it to use. My dad helped me pump the tires, lowered my seat and made sure my helmet was on right. It was rocky at 1st but I started to get a hang of it (side note: I haven't riden a bike since I was maybe 12). I was almost home and the sound a gun went off. I screamed..only to find out my tire popped. So much for that...now it will sit in my parents garage until I have enough money to fix it. Sad day.

My adorable niece, K. She is rockin those heels!


Thanks for letting me share my life with you. Until next time. Keep blogging so I have something to read at work!


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I feel so sad I haven't done some of these fun things with you, and that I didn't know about some of those things. I miss you, can we pretty please with sugar on top hang out? And hang out a lot? ;)

Unknown said...

You have an awesome life....

Hall Family said...

Love the pics! Kind of makes me sad because i miss everyone!! :)