I have decied that I need a new hobby. So in following the rest of world craze, I want to become an AMAZING cupcake inventor. I can't wait to see where I go with this.
For Christmas I
received this beauty:

I love it with all my heart. She and I make magic!
Then over the past few weeks I have purchased these lovely items to help this hobby come to play: (And more to purchase...)


When I look through these cookbooks I get overwhelmed but realize with practice I can do anything!
Plus my work is LOVING me because they have became my guinea pigs in all of this!
Watch out world, I am going to be AMAZING! ;)
2 comments:
how fun!! can't wait to see what you make!
wish we were closer to be your guinea-pigs! I think that's a great hobby! It looks like fun! :)
Post a Comment