Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sweethearts



I was privileged with playing with this sweetheart Friday Night and her brothers! This girl is our new addition to our family. We are actually going to be B.F.F's because she is going to grow up with 3 older brothers to make her life.....lets say...fun :)



This sweetheart is a bundle of JOY! 2nd new addition to our family. I get to see her a lot and each time I do my heart melts. She loves to use her voice and before we know it she will be having a full on conversation with us!

These two girls have been a blessing in our family. I love each one of my nephews but Makaya and I needed some other girls to help us balance out!

This was also on Sarahs Blog and had to post it! It was forever ago and I have to have the best nephew to put a tutu on!

3 comments:

Emily H. said...

Hey I know that girl!!

Hall Family said...

Cute post! We're super excited to meet our newest lil' cousins :0)

Shannon Durr said...

So. . I decided to check your blog, I normally would check it every now and then, but everytime I did there was nothing new. Today when I checked it (as you can see) I got the BIGGEST SURPRISE of my life!! UPDATED goodness! lol I am so happy that you are back to blogging!