Right now I am sitting at work with nothing to do. So I figured that I would write a long post to keep some of you entertained. When I am bored at work, I like to look at all your blogs plus your friends because it keeps me entertained, so THANK YOU for letting me be a stalker.
This week has been my last week of summer. It's kinda depressing but I am looking forward to start school. I say this every year but I am telling the truth this time! I have come to realize that I need to start enjoying my education and truly put forth all the effort I have into it. I have just been getting by these past years and that needs to stop! So when school comes I am sorry if i am anti-social but things just gotta get done, no more procrastinating.
This last week I have decided to try and go all out and have enough fun that i can. Monday night I went to the Jack Johnson concert with Amanda, Christal, and her friend from school. (Dolly it was so so good seeing you! And you did talk to us, so don't feel bad!) I have become a big fan of Jack in the last years, he makes me want to fall asleep but i think he has amazing lyrics and he influences me to learn how to play the guitar. So that is going to be one of my next big investments, i just need a teacher, any volunteers?
Last night I hung out with Matt and Amanda. I wasn't around while they were dating because i was being selfish but i have gotten over it and i LOVE having my two great friends back again. If you didn't know, they are getting married and i couldn't be happier. Two people I find amazing and i am so happy they were able to find each other. BUT last night we went to Nicklecade. It was my 1st experience and even though half of the games did not work I thoroughly enjoyed myself. We won 245 tickets all together and got some great prices. Come back and look because I will defiantly put some pictures up!
This summer has been fun! Nothing to big happend but I loved having a life and to do things with out Oakcrest holding me back. I missed it with all my heart but couldn't have been able to do somethings if i was there again.
Well thanks for reading! :D
3 comments:
I'm sorry it's your last week of "Fun"... Its good that your determined to "get things done", I understand whole-heartedly! :) I'm not sure who Matt is (or do I?) but is Amanda-Ducky?
Amanda is Duckie Amanda and Matt you probably met him. He is one of my friends from the Church Office Buliding. The guy who took me out and i didn't want to go..
Thanks Scout I feel better. Where are you going to school. i am so out of the Loop
Post a Comment