i love you huuukgjhhtruuureufutryhrhjffjdhfhffshfhfhfvhfbvvgfygyrrtyrggyvuiiug..bnnvncnhvhfhfffffvnbnmAAAREZXCVNBHGJOUIOJIHUTUYU5TIGTUIRRIRUGURYTGFHGGMMMHKKIUUUI VNHFUYTURYYYYYYGYBH B HMNIGHUJUYUYTIUYIHGUUTYTRUBYTBNUIYHGTJITIHUJHYU HUHYUY8T7YY7JHNTYYGGYV HHJUMNNUNMU8N7MYMN68NY68N6MMM686MN6NM8666KJHHKJ768IGUMNJIYUHIIUH U68Y86RHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH9HJ8Y88Y66Y9845=4EE=TYUTTREUTTTTTYUTRYHTHTH56-=HGBBHIUG--KNJUJHJJ6867HJ8UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH999999999999999999999P. OHJ,,,,OJOJH0OJHHBHHOOJNIMMJJJJJJJJJJIJMINMIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUMNNNNNNMY MAKAYA
Makaya typed that above...ALL BY HERSELF!! (the I love you and her name too!) she lost interest after that hard work, and so typed you her "own" message after. She really likes your pictures :)
Hey Becca, just thought you should know, Makaya informed us of the toy list that she said "Un-becca is getting me, so you don't have to"...Anyway, also right before we stepped inside last night, she saw twinkling stars in the sky and made a wish...I thought you'd be interested in the wish she made: "I wish Un-Becca could come visit us!" and then she wished on those three things she told you she wanted. haha Silly Girl!
4 comments:
i love you huuukgjhhtruuureufutryhrhjffjdhfhffshfhfhfvhfbvvgfygyrrtyrggyvuiiug..bnnvncnhvhfhfffffvnbnmAAAREZXCVNBHGJOUIOJIHUTUYU5TIGTUIRRIRUGURYTGFHGGMMMHKKIUUUI VNHFUYTURYYYYYYGYBH B HMNIGHUJUYUYTIUYIHGUUTYTRUBYTBNUIYHGTJITIHUJHYU
HUHYUY8T7YY7JHNTYYGGYV
HHJUMNNUNMU8N7MYMN68NY68N6MMM686MN6NM8666KJHHKJ768IGUMNJIYUHIIUH U68Y86RHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH9HJ8Y88Y66Y9845=4EE=TYUTTREUTTTTTYUTRYHTHTH56-=HGBBHIUG--KNJUJHJJ6867HJ8UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH999999999999999999999P. OHJ,,,,OJOJH0OJHHBHHOOJNIMMJJJJJJJJJJIJMINMIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUMNNNNNNMY
MAKAYA
Makaya typed that above...ALL BY HERSELF!! (the I love you and her name too!) she lost interest after that hard work, and so typed you her "own" message after. She really likes your pictures :)
Hey Becca,
just thought you should know, Makaya informed us of the toy list that she said "Un-becca is getting me, so you don't have to"...Anyway, also right before we stepped inside last night, she saw twinkling stars in the sky and made a wish...I thought you'd be interested in the wish she made: "I wish Un-Becca could come visit us!" and then she wished on those three things she told you she wanted. haha Silly Girl!
Cute!! Ohh i miss her~! I will be sending something...all i can remeber is Princes doll..who was it?
Post a Comment