Tuesday, July 22, 2008

How Random Can I Get?!

My great cousin tagged me this and I just want to all let you know...this is my 1st tagging!
Random Fact #1:I have tons of secert identiys that I wish i had. Like to be a Cowgirl, Chef, a running manic, and a rockclimber
Random Fact #2:I can't drink milk right when it comes out of the fridge. It gives me a brain freeze.
Random Fact #3: I know a lot about food storage and grains....
Random Fact #4: I like to make loud noises in my car when i start to get tired.
Random Fact #5: When I was in Ukraine I took a bite of something that looked like a brownie, but oh boy was I wrong. It was liver. I had to spit it out and I felt really bad.
Random Fact #6: I think my toes look like little hot dogs.
Random Fact #7: Almost every single guy I have dated is/are getting married.
Random Fact #8: I do not remember my real hair color, I think I have dyed it altest 50times. And I wonder where all my money has gone!
I tag- Sara, Melissa, and Brittany D, OR anyone that would want to do it!

3 comments:

Hall Family said...

hey we tagged you...well alan did..you'll have to see...it's the one about pictures of your home...

Hall Family said...

You spelled my name wrong - that means I don't have to do it.

Hall Family said...

i hope you know that last comment was from Alan