Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cali and Girls Camp

So this may be a long post..but i have to catch you all up with my life.
#1 Right after I got out of school Iwent to cali with two of my friends. I had a super great time! We went to Disneyland, Cali Adventure, the beach, and Hollywood. Hollywood isn't what i thought it was going to be. Its acutally dirty and just had stars on the ground. Nothing to big. The best part of the trip was going to Disneyland and seeing all the princesses. I felt Like I was a little girl again, it really made me SUPER happy! Ohh ya we also went to vegas....I kinda won some money...don't tell! :D The money I won...

Me and my FAV Princess!


This is at Cali adventure....best ride there!!


#2
About three weeks ago I was called to be the Beehives Advisor. It couldn't have come at a better time. As I said in my last post, That i was having a hard time not being at Oakcrest. But when this calling came it really is a calling from God. He knows what I was going through and knew exacltly what i needed. But this past week I was able to get work off and go with the girls to girls camp. It was fun! The weridest part of the whole thing was when the girls would call me becca. I would have to do a double take and remember that I wasn't going by scout but becca. It was a tad werid. I was totally in my elment there and LOVED it. My little counlsor scout came out in me. I missed it!
My Beehives minus oneMe and Super Cute Abby

Me going off the Zip Line

6 comments:

Katelyn said...

Becca, I'm so jealous of your calling! I would love that calling.

Erin Page said...

I totally understand about Hollywood...not too exciting...in fact...we wasted a day there when we went in May...

And that is super fun about camp! Kinda jealous actually! I'm sure you were great and had an absolute blast!

PK and Doll said...

Uh...cali camp and beehive advisor! Oh how badly I wish I was you right at this moment.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a blog until I clicked onto Sarah's and saw yours. Congrats on your new calling! You will do a awesome job!

Janell R. Cropper said...

hey! I saw you in california! wahoo!

Chris said...

SO, How much did you win? See my blog at laxman38.blogspot.com.