I am needing some help and I figured, why not put it on my blog where I know all of you will give me some feedback! :)
Two items: Healthy Eating and Black under my eyes.
1. Healthy Eating
Back in October of 2009 I joined Golds Gym. I loved the idea of getting in shape and becoming healthier. I have 8 more months left in my membership but have not gotten to where I want to be yet. I have a routine of going to the gym but my eating habits are still the same. I try to eat healthy but it becomes overwhelming and I give up.
What do you do to eat healthy? Have you read a book that has helped with meal plans? I do not want to go on a "diet", I just want to intake healthy foods (that will hopefully help me loose weight). I want to change my lifestyle, diets I think are good while you are in them but once you stop you go right back to where you started.
2. Black under my eyes
If you know me (which I hope most of you do), I ALWAYS look tired! But I promise I'm not! Its those dang black cycles under my eyes. I have tried makeup, putting a mask on my eyes every night, and some cream from Loreil. Have you seen those info commercials for "younger looking eyes"? I thought hey I should try that, maybe that will help but after looking at how much is costs ($69 something) I couldn't fork out that money.
Do any of you have this problem? What have you done for it?
Your comments would be greatly appreciated!
4 comments:
http://www.amazon.com/Lickety-Split-Meals-Health-Conscious-People/dp/1890926027/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1293590334&sr=8-1
This is what I have been using. I recommend it for lots of reasons... one being that she gives lots of tips along with recipes. She also focuses on making things quick, so that helps a lot. But good luck!
my favorite book is "the kind diet" by Alicia Silverstone. It's super hippy but AMAZING!
I basically have no useful comments, but I haven't talked to you for so long that I wanted to say hi!! :)
Becca! I'm glad you found my blog. Yours is so cute.
So, I hope I can help you.
I know that eating healthy is hard, but it can be easy. Don't diet! I know that sounds crazy, but that causes a bad connotation with food. You should eat when and what you want to eat, and stop eating when you're full. Your body knows when it's had enough. It will tell you.
What I like to do (when I try and eat healthy) is to buy a bunch of fruits and veggies and they day you bring them home; wash them cut them up, stick them in a bunch of snack bags and grab one before you leave every day. You could even grab some vinaigrette dressing to dip them in. Drink water! all of the time. At first you may gain some water weight, but it will come off when you keep drinking!
Also it's good to use olive or canola oil when cooking on the stove top and vegetable oil is okay for baking.
Sorry for the long comment.
About your eyes... Don't laugh, I've heard preparation H works. It constricts vessels around the eyes. I'm not sure, but it may be worth a try.
Hope this helps. Love ya!
Post a Comment