Sunday, June 20, 2010

I don't know what to name this...

Sometimes I go to write in my blog and I don't get to far because it reminds me of writing a paper... But I will promise to at lest post something today!

I have been applying for jobs right and left but this past week someone finally called me for an interview. I was pretty happy! The interview went really good, I am confident in getting it but not confident...if that makes any sense! I will be the 1st to admit that I am a nosy person, so right when I walked in the interview room, I noticed a paper with all the interviews that they were having that day. I saw over 15 peoples names. I know I am qualified for this job but I also don't know who else they interviewed! I will be happy if I get it but also if I don't it will be A-OK! Its all in Heavenly Fathers hands now and if I am suppose to be there, i will be! Honeyville actually does not want me to get it, they have a full time job waiting for me. I am grateful for that but I figured that i might want to look at other options in my Major. If i were to stay with Honeyville (which i am ok with), it would have nothing to do of why I went to school. So we will see... :)

On a other note, I ran my 1st 5K on Saturday. For like the past 10 million years I have said that I was going to run one but never did. One of my goals in life is to run a marathon and I have to get there someday..why not start with a 5K? I took 313 out of 867 and with my age division 23 out of 63. Pretty happy about that. I told myself that I COULD NOT WALK....but my mind won and i did walk a little bit....But the next one I do...I will be sure to over come my mind! This picture is after...i think i look great.....sarcasm if you didn't get it.. :)

I have been trying to eat better, seeing if i could get off some of my extra, extra pounds off and its been somewhat working. These next two weeks I am cooking dinner every night and yes they are healthy meals! I am excited to have time to cook and maybe even get better at it. So I will keep you up to date on the meals I liked!

3 comments:

DeFreese said...

you ran a 5k?? awesome!!! i think i would like to run one someday too. you look great!

Anonymous said...

Dear Scout- I heart you! Congrats on finishing your first 5K! Good luck with finding a job! Love, Goldi

~JeNn ChErRy~ said...

Congrats on the 5K that is great! I know what you mean about the job search, I am currently in the same vote myself. Good luck and I hope you find a job that will make you happy!