So I have not been good at this blogging world. I get on almost every day and look at all of your blogs but don't take the time to write in my own. Its now a goal of mine to write at lest once a week.
Update on my life the last few months:
I work at Honeyville grain. It is were you can come buy food storage and much more. I like it..sometimes. They aren't well organized because they just opened two months ago, i am trying to give them time before i do anything like quit :D. 



The top picture was at our grand opening when Grant and Amanda came from KSL. That was fun. And the other pic is me at the cashreg.
I am also volunteering at an elementary with the schools counselor. I am going into Social Work and eventually get to work in the elementarys. I like it A LOT. The kids are so humble and really just need someone to talk to. I can not wait until I get to do this for money!
Well that is it for now, I might be looking for a 2nd job in the mornings so let me know if you have any ideas!
7 comments:
Scout!! I am so glad you updated. I was tired of seeing your Young Adult post. Just kidding. When are we going to have bagel Thursday?
YAY!! I found yoU! :)
You sure are a busy girl!! :)
Yay for your cute new post! Love it!!
yeah for peer pressure! love the name by the way.
Scout thanks for being awesome and I hope to run into you again... maybe not by accident.
By the way we both know brett cadwell... engaged to my old roomie!
thank you soooooo much for finally updating! what school do you volunteer at? come to woodrow wilson!
Alan got the call...hes' E.Q. Pres.
Post a Comment